· Bachelor’s degree in administration, management or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
· 3 plus years managing a Compliance Program.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a health care organization.
· HCCA Certified Compliance Professional (CCP) certification or must be able to obtain in one year from date of hire.
· High level of personal integrity and a strong work ethic
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
· Experienced in addressing compliance matters related to the: False Claims Act, HIPAA, Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Law among others
· Familiar with regulatory obligations for health care providers participating in Medicare, Medicaid and other governmental healthcare payer programs
· Fosters a culture of compliance and integrity.
2999 N 44th St