Education, Work Experience and Requirements
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications or desire, and ability to learn.
- Must be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Ring Central). Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Capabilities with SQL and Power BI is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time in a climate-controlled environment.
- Must be able to use fingers, hands, wrists for repetitive tasks such as typing, using a mouse, handling paper, and operating a telephone. Demands for visual and auditory acuity are typical of an office environment. Must be able to interact via email, telephone, or in person with diplomacy, tact, and courtesy with all members under varying circumstances.
Environmental, physical and psychological requirements:
- Utilizes computerized systems for research, tracking, information gathering and / or troubleshooting (i.e., Excel / Word programs, legacy systems, internal systems, third party vendor delivered systems, etc.).
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
2999 N 44th St