- Develops training programs, project plans, timelines, and deliverables for training projects that enable employees to meet compliance requirements and close employees' knowledge and skill gaps.
- Assembles teams of subject matter experts and other relevant parties to execute project plans.
- Develop in-person trainings, e-courses, webinars, simulations, job aids, tests, and other tools and materials as appropriate.
- Works with external vendors to identify, and select, training solutions as needed.
- Designs and deploys performance measurement systems to compare pre-training and post-training levels of performance. Prepares documentation for leaders that illustrate post-training performance changes maintaining alignment between training activity and the organization's key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Acts as subject matter expert on training matters and provides guidance regarding training methodology, technologies, and documentation.
- Provides coaching support to SMEs who conduct training.
- Designs and implements methods for facilitating the transfer of learners' newly acquired skills from training to their jobs.
- Creates coaching tools to assist people leaders in coaching and reinforcing training on the job.
- Works with people leaders to mitigate, or respond to, performance shifts that are likely to occur over time after training has been conducted.
- Devises skill sustainment plans for deployment as new employees come on board.
- Creates and implements project plans, monitors timelines, and works to ensure deadlines are met.
- Serves as the resource for business process training materials in response to staff needs.
- Attends and participates in meetings and committees to discuss business process related issues and contribute to departmental projects as a team member.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a production environment, or four to six (4-6) years relevant experience.
- Healthcare related industry preferred.
- Project management training/experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and implement solutions to complex problems using the best available technology.
- Demonstrated ability to gauge the effectiveness of training plans and delivery required.
- Demonstrated ability to present information in a manner that engages the audience and enables them to understand and retain the message.
2999 North 44th Street, Suite 145