Supply Chain Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- Three years of experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
2999 N 44th St